Privacy Collection Notice
Privacy is very important to Residential Connections (ABN 63 612 925 434) (ResiConnect, we, us or our). We are part of a group of the Compare and Connect group of companies, operated by Residential Connections Pty Ltd (ABN 63 612 925 434) (C&C Group).Our Services
- connections services and deal with providers of connection services on your behalf; and
- comparison services which compare different utilities plans and may allow you to purchase a utility plan from one of our trusted utilities providers, (together, the Services). Collection of your personal information We have collected your personal information on this online form, including your title, name, email address, telephone numbers, address, date of birth and/or moving date and will use and disclose your personal information to the C&C Group for the purpose of providing you with our Services.
We have collected your personal information on this online form, including your title, name, email address, telephone numbers, address, date of birth and/or moving date and will use and disclose your personal information to the C&C Group for the purpose of providing you with our Services.
In order to provide our Services and depending on our interactions with you, we may also collect from you:
- any personal information you provide on an electronic tenancy application form;
- copies of or details regarding your bills with your current utilities providers;
- a copy of your identification documents, such as your Medicare card, driver's licence or passport or your Medicare, driver's licence or passport number;
- your electricity meter number, national meter identifier or meter installation reference number;
- your energy or internet usage details; and/or ▪ your payment details, such as your credit card information.
In order to provide you with our Services and discuss your potential purchase of utilities or other related products and services on our website, we may use your personal information that you have provided to us to contact you through our Call Centre during our Call Centre hours, which are Mon – Thu 9am – 8pm AEST, Fri 9am – 7pm AEST and Sat – Sun 9am – 5pm AEST or to contact you via email, SMS or by other means.
We may use your information for the purposes of gathering or seeking to gather your National Meter Identifier (NMI) [or Metering Installation Registration Number (MIRN)] (including any associated data) either directly or through third party partners, for the purposes of connecting your electricity or gas to the supply address.
We may also use your personal information to otherwise manage our relationship with you and so we (and the C&C Group) can comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
If you decide to purchase a utility plan from one of our trusted utilities providers through our website, Call Centre or otherwise, we may provide the relevant utilities provider with your personal information for the purpose of them facilitating your connection to the relevant utility service and to allow them to manage their relationship with you.
Providing us with the requested information is not required by law. If you choose not to provide us with the requested information or provide incomplete information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services.
If you are filling out this online form on behalf of another individual, you confirm that the relevant individual has consented to you providing their personal information to us.Further information
Residential Connections Pty Ltd
Phone: 1300 859 258
Fax: (03) 8677 9097
Address: Level 3, 342 Flinders Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.